Publicly traded companies are constantly self-disclosing information in many new ways -- and for regulatory reasons many want to disclose this information directly to institutional investors. Whether a company is speaking at an upcoming conference or hosting its own event (*see 11 types of conference events below!), investors and traders need to stay on top of the information revealed at these events.
Uncovering and understanding the patterns within corporate event data - such as repetitive and sporadic scheduling, time/day of week schedules and a confluence of events at the same company or comparisons to peer companies - can benefit your trading and risk strategies.
Check out our recent article where we highlight upcoming Q1 2022 conferences & events to keep an eye on, broken down by sector: Q1 2022 Investor Conference & Events Highlights.
Investor Conferences & Events
- Accurate, specific information on event dates, venues, and URL links
- Detailed presenter information, including executive names and titles, company names, and scheduled dates and times
- Over 6,500 conferences annually
- Over 25,000 company presentations at conferences
- Over 1,500 Analyst/Investor Days/Capital Markets Days
- Covers companies worldwide including NYSE, NASDAQ, OTC, FTSE 100, CAC 40, DAX 30, Hang Seng 50, Nikkei 225, EAFE and Dow Jones STOXX 1000 constituent companies
- *Investor-related event types including conferences, road shows, company travel, forums, summits, business updates, workshops, analyst days, capital markets days, R&D days and seminars.
Looking for shareholder and board meeting dates? We have those too! Contact us.