Presentations made by executives at investor conferences and analyst days can yield valuable gems of information. Finding those gems can be difficult, however, because tracking disparate events is tedious and time consuming. The following data feeds are essential to keep you up to date with investor related conferences.
Investor Event Calendar
- Coverage of buy-side and sell- side investor conferences
- Accurate, specific information on event dates, venues, and URL links
- Detailed presenter information, including executive names and titles, company names, and scheduled dates and times
- Over 6,000 conferences annually in North America and globally
- Over 24,000 company presentations at conferences (North American companies)
- Over 750 Analyst/Investor Days (North American companies)
- Covers global companies including NYSE, NASDAQ, OTC, FTSE 100, CAC 40, DAX 30, Hang Seng 50, Nikkei 225, EAFE and Dow Jones STOXX 1000 constituent companies
- Growing number of investor-related event types including conferences, road shows, company travel, forums, summits, business updates, workshops, analyst days, capital markets days, R&D days and seminars.
Looking for shareholder and board meeting dates? We have those too! Contact us.