Publicly traded companies are constantly self-disclosing information in many new ways -- and for regulatory reasons many want to disclose this information directly to institutional investors. Whether a company is speaking at an upcoming conference or hosting its own event (*see single and multi-company event types below!), investors and traders need to stay on top of the information revealed at these events.
Uncovering and understanding the patterns within corporate event data - such as repetitive and sporadic scheduling, time/day of week schedules and a confluence of events at the same company or comparisons to peer companies - can benefit your trading and risk strategies.
Check out upcoming conferences & events to keep an eye on, broken down by sector here: Q2 2023 Investor Conference & Events Highlights.
Investor Conferences & Events
- Accurate, specific information on event dates, venues, and URL links
- Detailed presenter information, including executive names and titles, company names, and scheduled dates and times
- Over 6,500 conferences annually
- Over 25,000 company presentations at conferences
- Over 1,500 Analyst/Investor Days/Capital Markets Days
- Covers companies worldwide including NYSE, NASDAQ, OTC, FTSE 100, CAC 40, DAX 30, Hang Seng 50, Nikkei 225, EAFE and Dow Jones STOXX 1000 constituent companies
- *Single-company analyst events: Analyst Days, Business Updates, Capital Markets Days, R&D days, Road Shows
- *Multi-company conferences: Conferences & presentations, Forums, Summits, Workshops, Seminars
Looking for shareholder and board meeting dates? We have those too! Contact us.