Academic research has shown that there is volatility in constantly changing corporate event data. Equity traders use Wall Street Horizon's feeds of upcoming single-stock events, and alerts for those events, to stay on top of company happenings for their portfolio and watchlist companies. Knowledge of forthcoming events and event changes gives them the lead time they need to gain a trading edge.
Core Events Calendar
- Upcoming earnings calendar dates - confirmed or forecasted, with the expected timing of announcements
- Earnings conference call details - dates, times and URLs; direct links to earnings call transcripts
- Announced dividends - dates, ex-dividend dates, amounts and frequency
- Dividend status for each company - pay, don't pay, suspended, resumed
- Announced stock splits - dates and ratios
- Shareholder and Board Meeting information - dates
- Covers 8,000 global companies including NYSE, NASDAQ, OTC, FTSE 100, CAC 40, DAX 30, Hang Seng 50, Nikkei 225, EAFE and Dow Jones STOXX 1000 constituent companies
- Updated 8x day, 5AM-11PM ET
DateBreaks 3.0 - Earnings Date Revisions
Institutional investors increasingly rely upon earnings date revisions to help formulate trading and risk strategies. Recent academic research has shown that tracking changes to earnings announcement dates can help investors generate additional alpha or mitigate risk in their portfolios.
By keeping clients apprised of critical market-moving event revisions, DateBreaks data empowers financial professionals to take advantage of - or avoid - short-term volatility in a given equity or its underlying option. DateBreaks delivers a time-stamped alert and contains confirmations, revisions, and pattern recognition detail related to earnings release dates.
Highlights of the new DateBreaks 3.0 service include:
- NEW A statistical measurement of how an earnings date (confirmed or revised) compares to the reporting company's 5-year trend for the same quarter.
- NEW A forecasted earnings date confidence indicator contrasts a current earnings date to a company's historical patterns.
- NEW A "days changed" indicator tracks how many days an earnings date has moved compared to the first earnings date projected for that quarter.
For a no-cost trial or for more information, please visit info.wallstreethorizon.com/DateBreaks3.0
Dividend Monitor - Low-Latency
To meet the fast delivery requirements of options traders, HFT/algo traders and market makers, we offer the following real-time (within one second) feed:
- Low-latency streaming feed of announced dividend dates and amounts
- Includes calculated changes and notification of reschedules
- Covers all North American companies announcing over primary source newswires
- More than 4,000 per quarter
- Augmented with dividend data sourced directly from:
- Investor Relations contacts
- Company websites
- SEC filings
Enchilada, the customizable web-based application, rolls up all the corporate events for 8,000 global equities in one convenient location. In addition, with the Enchilada API, Wall Street Horizon clients have an easy and efficient way to build applications around our 40+ data types.
Enchilada will help ensure you:
- Avoid being surprised by a sudden event-triggered swing in a stock's price
- Save time finding, monitoring and updating important and hard to find corporate event information
Focus on the Stocks and Events You Care About
Stay informed of the corporate events that may cause volatility in a stock's price with:
- 40+ different corporate event types including newly added: same store sales announcements, class action lawsuits, movie and video releases and more
- Coverage of 8,000 global equities
- The ability to create an unlimited number of watch-lists
- The option to easily download your query results into an XML file
Check out the demo of Enchilada on Thomson Reuters' Eikon.