Wall Street Horizon is rapidly growing and expanding its workforce. We are committed to providing our team members with an energizing and rewarding environment. The Company culture is fast paced, market focused and its mission is to be the industry's most accurate and comprehensive source of forward-looking corporate event dates and information. The following positions are open at the company headquarters in Woburn, MA. Qualified candidates, please send resume and cover letter to jobs@WallStreetHorizon.com. All resume submissions that do not have a cover letter attached will not be considered for employment.
Business Development Executive - Channel Distribution
Seeking a motivated, capital markets savvy business development exec for a full-time position in our Woburn office. To support the Company's continued growth, this position requires strong consultative skills, intense attention to detail and an ability to work in a team environment. Reporting to the CEO, the Business Development Executive for Channel Distribution will be responsible for working with all business units to create and support the Company's broad corporate goals.
- Maintain and expand relationships with strategic distribution channel partners
- Provide initial product and sales training with consistent and regular support
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate channel needs on an ongoing basis
- Develop new contacts within the partner firm to expand the relationship
- Broad knowledge of Wall Street with a focus on equity and options trading.
- Strong knowledge of financial service technologies and operations
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a financial services focused B2B environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency with CRM and Salesforce
Senior Sales Representative
Seeking a motivated, capital markets savvy, sales rep for a full-time position in our Woburn office. Responsibilities include responding to incoming sales leads and making proactive outbound calls to potential prospects. You will work with a motivated group of growth-oriented and entrepreneurial people who are driven to help investors and traders make more informed decisions using more timely and accurate information.
- Prospect for clients using Pardot, SalesForce and other sales tools
- Proactive outbound calling
- Respond to sales leads, gathering facts, analyzing needs and making appropriate solution recommendations
- Represent the entire range of Wall Street Horizon's products and services
- Minimum 2 years capital markets experience AND 5 years direct sales experience
- Knowledgeable and enjoy talking about financial data and how to use it
- Very strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills
- Bachelors' Degree required with a major in finance or business administration preferred
Seeking an analytical software engineer who will work with a small IT team and operations group.
- 3-6 years experience in online B2B processing systems and familiarity with processing of large datasets and big data analysis and delivery.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with ASP, VBS, BAT, DOS Scripting, SQL Server
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of formal software development methodologies