Wall Street Horizon is rapidly growing and expanding its workforce. We are committed to providing our team members with an energizing and rewarding environment. The Company culture is fast paced, market focused and its mission is to be the industry's most accurate and comprehensive source of forward-looking corporate event dates and information. The following positions are open at the company headquarters in Woburn, MA. Qualified candidates, please send resume and cover letter to jobs@WallStreetHorizon.com. All resume submissions that do not have a cover letter attached will not be considered for employment.
Seeking an experienced individual to manage ongoing and daily client relationship activities. This position requires strong technical data & consultative skills, intense attention to detail, and an ability to work in a team environment. The Account Manager will be responsible for working with all business units to create and support the Company's broad corporate goals. This full-time position will be at our corporate headquarters located in Woburn, MA and reports to the Senior Director, Head of Account Management.
- Establish, maintain, and expand productive relationships with key business and technical personnel in assigned client accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
- As the principal client liaison, respond to daily (often technical) email inquiries, while also assisting with "launch - retain - upsell - cross-sell" activities across your assigned account base.
- Coordinate the involvement of WSH personnel in order to meet account performance objectives and clients' expectations
- Broad knowledge of Wall Street, financial service technologies and operations with a focus on equity and options trading.
- Experience working with corporate events such as earnings releases and dividends.
- Minimum five years of strategic sales or client support experience in a financial services focused business-to business environment.
- Proactive and comfortable with the idea that you will be "selling" and educating in addition to servicing daily client needs.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Software and hardware maintenance of Windows 10 desktops and laptops
- Setting up computer security measures
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer and networking issues
- Maintenance of the company phone system and data communications network
- Participation in the maintenance of the physical infrastructure including office space, furniture, and peripherals
- Management of credentials for FTP, API, and GUI clients
- Good interpersonal skills and client focus
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Stock market and financial statement education, experience, or interest
- Bachelor's degree, hardware and software training and certificates
- On-call availability