Wall Street Horizon is rapidly growing and expanding its workforce. We are committed to providing our team members with an energizing and rewarding environment. The Company culture is fast paced, market focused and its mission is to be the industry's most accurate and comprehensive source of forward-looking corporate event dates and information. The following positions are open at the company headquarters in Woburn, MA. Qualified candidates, please send resume to jobs@WallStreetHorizon.com.
Junior Sales Representative
Seeking a motivated, stock market savvy junior sales rep for a full-time position. Responsibilities include responding to incoming sales leads and making proactive outbound calls to potential prospects. You will work with a motivated group of growth-oriented and entrepreneurial people who are driven to help investors and traders make more informed decisions using more timely and accurate information.
- Prospect for clients using Hubspot, SalesForce and other sales tools
- Proactive outbound calling
- Respond to sales leads, gathering facts, analyzing needs and making appropriate solution recommendations
- Represent the entire range of Wall Street Horizon's products and services
- Minimum 2 years direct sales experience
- Knowledgeable and enjoy talking about financial data and how to use it
- Very strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills
- Bachelors' Degree required with a major in finance or business administration preferred
Digital Marketing Specialist - Financial Market Data
Looking for a full-time digital sleuth who can locate qualified prospects who don't want to be found (hedge fund portfolio managers, proprietary traders, quantitative analysts, algorithmic traders and other highly-secretive Wall Street types). Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will work closely with senior management to create marketing programs and content (social media, website copy, video and blog posts) that articulate the benefits of Wall Street Horizon products to generate leads.
- Identify, manage, measure and optimize marketing programs that are focused on lead generation
- Utilize social media channels to generate leads
- Manage SEO and SEM to help reach our institutional target audience
- Support and enable the sales team by communicating on the digital programs progress and how programs ultimately identify opportunities
- BA/BS in marketing, communications or related field
- Strong interest in the stock market
- 3 or more years of relevant business experience in digital marketing or advertising
- Strong verbal and written skills
Seeking an analytical software engineer who will work with a small IT team and operations group.
- 3-6 years experience in online B2B processing systems and familiarity with processing of large datasets and big data analysis and delivery.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with ASP, VBS, BAT, DOS Scripting, SQL Server
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of formal software development methodologies