Headquartered in Woburn, MA, Wall Street Horizon is rapidly growing and expanding its workforce. We are committed to providing our team members with an energizing and rewarding environment. The following full-time position is open and can be delivered remotely. Qualified candidates, please send resume to jobs@WallStreetHorizon.com.
Business Development Executive for Strategic Channels
This position requires strong consultative skills, intense attention to detail and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Identify, create, maintain and expand relationships with strategic channel partners
- Provide initial product and sales training with consistent and regular support
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate channel needs on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate the involvement of WSH personnel in order to meet account performance objectives and clients' expectations
- Broad knowledge of Wall Street capital markets with a focus on equity and option trading
- Strong knowledge of financial service technologies and operations
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in a financial services focused B2B environment
- Demonstrated Business Development experience