Headquartered in Woburn, MA, Wall Street Horizon is a provider of highly acclaimed, single-stock events calendar data services for investment professionals. The Company is committed to providing its team members with an energizing and rewarding environment.
Please send a resume and cover letter explaining how you understand our market, our products, our clients, and your approach to this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wall Street Horizon seeks an experienced individual to manage ongoing and daily client relationship activities. This full-time position reports to the Senior Director, Head of Account Management.
We have built our business over the past 20 years by delivering exceptionally accurate and timely information to our clients. Strong relationships are key to our high rate of client retention.
To support Wall Street Horizon's continued growth, this position requires knowledge of equity and options trading and associated corporate event data, consultative skills, attention to detail, and an ability to work in a team environment. You must have experience on the vendor side at a financial services technology provider, preferably interacting with trading personnel.
- Establish, maintain, and expand relationships with key business and technical personnel in assigned client accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
- As the principal client liaison, respond to daily (sometimes technical) email inquiries while also assisting with launch/retain/upsell/cross-sell activities across assigned account base.
- Coordinate the involvement of WSH personnel to meet account performance objectives and clients' expectations.
- Negotiate directly with clients vis a vis renewals, upsells, and cross-sells.
- Minimum five years of experience in institutional strategic sales, account management, client services, or client support at a financial services vendor.
- Broad knowledge of Wall Street, trading, algos, quants, financial services technologies and operations with a focus on equity and option trading.
- Experience working with corporate event data such as earnings releases and dividends.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Aggressive, organized, and detailed oriented.
- Strong PC proficiency with experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.
- Blend of 50/50 Remote and In Office (negotiable)