Wall Street Horizon is rapidly growing and expanding its workforce. We are committed to providing our team members with an energizing and rewarding environment. The Company culture is fast paced, market focused and its mission is to be the industry's most accurate and comprehensive source of forward-looking corporate event dates and information. The following positions are open at the company headquarters in Woburn, MA. Qualified candidates, please send resume and cover letter to jobs@WallStreetHorizon.com.
Junior Sales Representative
Seeking a motivated, stock market savvy junior sales rep for a full-time position. Responsibilities include responding to incoming sales leads and making proactive outbound calls to potential prospects. You will work with a motivated group of growth-oriented and entrepreneurial people who are driven to help investors and traders make more informed decisions using more timely and accurate information.
- Prospect for clients using Hubspot, SalesForce and other sales tools
- Proactive outbound calling
- Respond to sales leads, gathering facts, analyzing needs and making appropriate solution recommendations
- Represent the entire range of Wall Street Horizon's products and services
- Minimum 2 years direct sales experience
- Knowledgeable and enjoy talking about financial data and how to use it
- Very strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills
- Bachelors' Degree required with a major in finance or business administration preferred
Seeking an individual to fill a full-time position in our Woburn, MA office. This position involves the data mining of defined corporate events from company websites, regulatory filings, and newswire services. Analytical skills are used to screen out the appropriate data which is then entered into our proprietary system.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent PC and Internet skills and working knowledge of e-mail, Word, and Excel
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Stock market and financial statement education, experience, or interest
- Full-time, Monday-Friday, 12:00pm to 8:00pm.
Seeking an analytical software engineer who will work with a small IT team and operations group.
- 3-6 years experience in online B2B processing systems and familiarity with processing of large datasets and big data analysis and delivery.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with ASP, VBS, BAT, DOS Scripting, SQL Server
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of formal software development methodologies