Headquartered in Woburn, MA, Wall Street Horizon is a provider of highly acclaimed, single-stock events calendar data services for investment professionals. The Company is committed to providing its team members with an energizing and rewarding environment. As of November 7, 2022, we are pleased to share that TMX Group Limited has officially acquired Wall Street Horizon. View press release.
Please send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Assistant Account Manager
Wall Street Horizon is seeking to fill a full-time administrative client support role as part of the Account Management team. We are looking for a detail-oriented, enthusiastic individual looking to grow in this position.
- Manage client renewal process on proactive basis including documentation
- Maintain relationships with key business and technical personnel in assigned client accounts
- As the principal client liaison, respond to email inquiries while also assisting with sales activities
- Coordinate the involvement of WSH personnel (such as Engineering, Operations, and Product Management teams) to meet client expectations
- Basic knowledge of stock market and interest in learning about corporate event data and equity/options trading
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and solid organization skills
- Strong PC proficiency with experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
- Blend of 50/50 Remote and In Office (negotiable)