Finding Tradable Signals in Alternative Data Event in NYC
Lucena Research and Wall Street Horizon hosted panel discussion on March 14, 2019 at the Grand Hyatt in NYC.
With a growing supply of alternative data sources, how can firms take advantage of the data by extracting long and short signals more easily? Our panel of industry experts discuss some of the biggest challenges in adapting alternative data for profitable investment.
- Rich Carbone, VP Data Strategy, Jefferies LLC
- Olga Kokareva, Head of Data Sourcing and Strategy, Quantstellation Investment Management
- Erez Katz, CEO and Co-Founder, Lucena Research
- Barry L. Star, CEO and Founder, Wall Street Horizon
- Jeff Ferro, Portfolio Manager, Alternative Data Strategies
The panel discussion with Q&A covered industry trends with personal experiences and diverse viewpoints of how to best apply alternative data for investment.