Volatility Returning To Global Markets
Fri May 21, 2021
Link to article: https://www.investing.com/analysis/volatility-returning-to-global-markets-200581733
- As inflation fears continue to ramp up and earnings season subsides, volatility has returned to global equity markets.
- We feature three firms with important earnings-related corporate events that traders should monitor.
- An energy name that has a merger in progress.
- A financials company that recently hiked its dividend.
- A European retailer that experienced positive cash flow impacts from the pandemic.